Clogging: flow problems

Hello, I purchased a RoboBrew this year and brewed my first batch of beer (a Guinness clone). It took me all day and never turned out. I spent the whole day, trying to deal with flow problems. Needless to say, it was a terrible experience. I conducted some research and found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6uYy-4gKEs

Does anyone know how I can brew a successful batch of beer without these problems?

How fine was the your malt milled? I found that a coarse crush was better than a fine one (I have my grain mill set at 0.050) because while I got slightly more sugars from the fine crush (grain mill set at 0.025) the extra wait time and the clogging was not worth it. With the pump, I just have it recirculating at a low rate (trickle rather than a full flow) and I can still get it to run clear after 30mins or so. I have managed to avoid a stuck mash thus far by doing this

They were .050 as well. I had it on trickle and had to watch it, it kept clogging and was a nightmare to keep from running dry. most of the time, it was dripping.

You can try adding a few hundred grams of rice hulls to improve re-circulation.

.050 here too. Plus I don’t use the fine screen either. Gash Slugg has a video on conditioning grain before milling, very effective.