Ventilation improvements to RobobrewV3


#1

As i was replacing the 3.0 screen and circuit board with the upgrade 3.1 i decided to open up the vent holes on the bottom plate with a larger drill bit and add a few more as well. Then i looked at the vent slots from the upturned unit. A few were not really open at all and some very little gap. So i used a screw driver to slip into the vent holes and uniformly open them all to about 1/4 inch. I think this will allow more air flow hence cooling of the board and elements. I am looking to the improvements made to the Brewzilla and trying to copy them on my unit as best i can. I think with a few tweeks like this the unit will perform better and extend the life of the unit.